Get an Invitation
Get a Visa
Russia is the largest country in the world, covering 17,075,400 square kilometers, spanning from the Eastern plains of Europe to the Orientals of Asia. While the official language is Russian, the country is estimated 100 languages in total, making it an incredibly diverse country, with not one culture to guide your expectations.
Documents Requirement For Bangladeshi Students
- Certificates & Marksheets Scan Copy.
- Passport Scan Copy [ Valid at Least 2 Years ]
- Passport Size Photo [ 1 Copy ]
Documents Required for a STUDENT VISA When you will get an invitation letter
1) International passport (original) and a copy of the front page.
2) Official invitation & Admission Letter (Original).
3) Application form ( You can download from https://visa.kdmid.ru ).
4) Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches).
5) HIV-negative status certificate.
6) Certificates Original Copy & Certificates Translation Copy.
7) Affidavit (English Language)
8) Air Ticket Booking Copy.
Get An Invitation
Invitation Letter and Educational Visa
Once you get a student visa.
For the first time, the educational visa is valid for 3 months. For extension, you should apply to General Directorate of migration of RF Ministry of Internal Affairs.
There you can apply for a multi-entry visa for 1 year. During this period you can stay in Russia or leave and return. Upon the expire you should apply for extension again and thus until the end of your studying.
Get a Visa
For Inquiry About Study in Russia